The Bring Your Own Battery Headlight is a unique and versatile headlight, designed for everything from commuting to adventuring. It plugs into the standard USB-A* port on any portable power bank, which means you can choose the size/capacity of the power bank and easily swap in a fresh power bank on the fly. Because the headlight itself doesn't need to be recharged, you can permanently bolt it to your fork crown at just the right angle, or use the handlebar mount for easy removal.
- Headlight mounts to handlebars or bolts to fork crown
- Precision lens focuses beam onto the path in front of you, not into the eyes of oncoming traffic/riders
- Weatherproof machined alloy body
- 350 lumens / 100 LUX
- 8+ hrs/16+ hrs runtime on 10k/20k mAh power bank
- Carry multiple power banks for multi-day journeys off the grid
- Store power bank in handlebar bag, frame bag, basket, or just strap to your stem/top tube with a Voile strap
- Power bank sold separately
* Why USB-A? Almost every new power bank has both USB-A and USB-C outputs. Most older power banks only have USB-A outputs. We wanted this light to be backward-compatible so folks don't have to buy a new power bank if they already have an older one.