Mud Shovel 6.5 Rear Fender
The Mud Shovel 6.5 Rear Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Rear Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The rear fender mounts in seconds to your seatpost for easy on/off depending on riding and weather conditions.
Looking for a front fender for your fat bike? Check out the Dave's Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender.
- Rear fender is 152.4mm wide and 571mm long (6" x 22.5")
- Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand
- Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install
- Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
- Rear fender installation manual (PDF)
- Lifetime PDWarranty
- Black Geo Part Number: 350
- Camo Part Number: 369
- Splatter Part Number: 371